Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Family, Work, Games, and the rest..

A great woman once said..



The words ring true because otherwise this blog would not exist. And really, nothing would happen or advance in society today. We wouldn't see the advancement of the car or the ability to take a photo with your phone. We certainly wouldn't have had a Justin Bieber (though not everyone is happy about that). The fact is, life is enriched by the sharing of ideas, experiences, and getting to know one another beyond just a sea of endless faces in person or on the internet.

So let me introduce myself.. I go by Jen and want to share with you my hobbies, experiences, and a couple of the crazy parts of my life. I hope you find something you can relate to here, along with a chuckle or two. I am not geared towards attracting one sex or another or another or-well you get the point. I am interested in showing you that you aren't alone in a world that can be harsh to judge. And I am definitely interested in showing you are capable of many things in your life and do not have to be limited by traditional thinking. In fact, do like I do, think outside the box! You'll be amazed as you add pages to the story of your life!!


As the blog suggests, I do have a family-a couple of teenagers in fact. So surely, I will be sharing a little of the things that we go through together. My daughter is an overachiever with a knack for creative and thoughtful ideas. My son, the ultimate gamer (and I don't just mean video games). Games included are Warhammer 40K, Munchkin, Exploding Kittens, Batman (the kickstarter version). He has a wide array of interests. Mom couldn't be more proud!

Then you have my husband, of Jay's Workshop. He is a miniature war game fanatic! You can read more about his blogs here (just in case you need that masculine perspective). 

To be fair, any painter would disagree. And in hobbies, like ours, this is not entirely true. 


Then there is the "the rest". My interests span a wide array of topics. Just to give you an idea of a few, to make sure this is a blog you would be interested in following, I'll list them below:

Age of Sigmar, Dr. Who, Cosplay, MUSIC, The Orville, Warhammer 40K, Keto, Photography, Texas, Necromunda, Zombies (the game), Mythic Battles Pantheon, Baking, Canvas Painting, Batman (Kickstarter Version), Escape Rooms, Traveling, Trucking

So this is just a little introduction to what you will find here. For a preview of blogs to come, I have added a couple of photos to get you thinking about the possibilities!!








What kind of projects are you working on? Let me know in the comments below. Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment